We are a local business division of licensed landscapers that specialize in installing synthetic turf and natural sod grass for residential and commercial spaces within the Bakersfield area. Call us to get a free estimate!
Landscaping in Bakersfield, CA
Licensed Landscape Contractors
The gardening and landscaping are usually the first features of a property that visitors focus on. A poorly-maintained yard can project a negative image of the owner and significantly reduce the real estate value. Certainly, most individuals want to leave a good lasting impression on their community.
If your desire is to have a nice garden, with lush green vegetation adorning the entire campus of your property, we are the best option. Our company offers a wide range of residential and commercial landscaping services. With us, you will not only get the best artificial turf in Bakersfield, but also feel personally connected to the environment.
By being a local and trusted landscaping company, it becomes our topmost duty to plan everything after we provide precise recommendations for the project and according the requirements that you specify.
Landscape Design Process
01. Inspection – When our professionals visit your property and inspect the respective areas, they mentally frame a design, which they also put on paper to discuss different options with you.
02. Design – Our designers create a theme that can be carried out throughout the whole yard. They usually choose a color palette and different hues to create visual harmony. We can also mix colors to create a more interesting landscape.
03. Approval – As soon as we get approval from the property owner, we start the process. The accepted design is shared with our skilled professionals, who are always ready to serve the client in the most effective way.
04. Installation – With the blueprint of the design, we begin installing the landscape features in the appropriate yard areas. Our staff will leave no stone unturned to fully satisfy the customer.
Popular Landscaping Features
Garden – Plants have a very soothing quality to them. Tending to flowers and other vegetation can be therapeutic. If you are someone who is easily stressed out and searching for a way to manage negative emotions, a garden is a perfect addition that will also increase your property’s curb appeal.
Patio – Want to maximize your entertainment capabilities and take advantage of a big backyard? According to a Sacramento concrete contractor, having a patio installed is a great investment. Not only does it add value to your real estate, it also gives you a fantastic place to host family and friends for barbeques or casual get-togethers.
Irrigation – Water is important to maintain vegetation health. However, watering a large number of plants by hand can be a major hassle. Installing a convenient irrigation system will help you automate most of the manual labor.
Landscape Maintenance Tips
Lawn care – Aerate the yard to allow a more efficient nutrient and water circulation, and to prevent thatching. With weeding, get rid of those pesky dandelions since they pull nutrients from the soil. Lastly, treat challenging areas of the landscape with herbicide or organic alternatives, such as acidic and vinegar-based products.
Ground maintenance – Remove all dead bark and branches in order to prevent vegetation decay. Also, power wash the patio, driveway, and walkway to blast away mold, dirt, algae, and mildew, all of which harbor harmful bacteria and germs.
Alternate flowers – Plan to change the look of your garden by alternating the flowers in bloom for the season. Choose flowers that are low-maintenance to avoid wasting too much time. You can also grow fruits and vegetables in your garden.
Call Our Qualified Technicians
We begin each landscape project with an on-site property inspection. While determining the size and scope of the assignment, our team will provide you with a cost estimate. This is also the time to ask questions, make special requests, and learn about what our work entails.
- Low-maintenance artificial grass with excellent durability
- Versatile natural sod lawns that enhance outdoor spaces
- Traditional spray sprinklers and modern drip irrigation
- Functional yard drainage systems for areas that flood
- Knowledgeable tree planting and transplanting services
- Custom landscape design with great attention to detail