We are a local business division of licensed landscapers that specialize in installing synthetic turf and natural sod grass for residential and commercial spaces within the Bakersfield area. Call us to get a free estimate!
SPRINKLER SYSTEM REPAIR IN BAKERSFIELD
SPRINKLER REPAIR SERVICES
Have reason to believe your sprinklers are not working properly? Chances are great that your irrigation system needs professional assistance. Call our office immediately to schedule an appointment. Our team will respond quickly and arrive on time to tackle any irrigation problem. We will send qualified technicians to your property and restore the functionality of your watering device. Although irrigation systems have multiple operating parts, issues can arise with only one malfunctioning component:
Nozzles – Clogged sprinkler nozzles that reduce the efficiency of any irrigation system.
Heads – Sprinkler heads that are poorly adjusted, sunken or buried, and crooked or not plumbed.
Valves – Faulty valves that prevent water from flowing through parts of the system.
Controller – Misconfigurations of the irrigation settings within the control panel or timer.
Wiring – Problems with the system wiring that completely stop the sprinklers from irrigating the landscape.
COMMON SIGNS OF FAULTY SPRINKLERS
Not all signs of a malfunctioning sprinkler system are apparent. In fact, several weeks can pass before noticing that a landscape is not being properly irrigated. If you are currently experiencing any of the following issues, then call us to repair the sprinkler system.
Parched grass – The landscape has areas of brown or dying grass. This means water is not reaching its intended target or stagnating in specific areas. If the lawn is storing excess water in certain regions, the sprinkler system needs to be adjusted immediately.
High water bill – This is a telltale sign that an essential component of the irrigation device is not working properly due to an underground pipe leak. These leaks will impair the performance of the equipment and, if not fixed, can turn into a major issue down the road.
Irregular pressure – Extra pressure does not help the irrigation unit to water correctly. Other times, sprinklers will drip water instead of irrigating normally due to a low pressure.
IRRIGATION SYSTEM REPAIR
01. Inspection – The repair process begins with a comprehensive assessment of the sprinkler system. Our irrigation technicians will perform an inspection to determine the specific issues that are affecting the equipment.
02. Estimate – Once an assessment has been performed, our technicians will be able to indicate which are the critical repairs that need to be addressed. This will ensure that you receive an appropriate estimate based on the work involved and the needed replacement parts.
03. Repair – Now that an estimate has been established, our technicians will begin repairing the sprinkler system with the objective to provide the best irrigation for the current landscape. Each adjustment will be prioritized in order of importance.
SPRINKLER MAINTENANCE TIPS
Not all irrigation systems are the same. You need to check the sprinkler system regularly to make sure it is in the right shape. Inspect the head of the sprinklers before using the system to make sure they are free of dirt or debris. Make sure your sprinklers are equipped with a timer, so they do not get overworked; not having a timer can ruin your irrigation system and lawn. To avoid damaging the unit, winterize your irrigation system one week before the first frost of each year by removing excess water from the pipes; stagnant water within the system can freeze and cause serious damage to the device.
If you have an old sprinkler system that functions below standard, consider upgrading it. Technology changes daily and, as the world is taking a turn, new irrigation gadgets begin to unfold. Upgrading a sprinkler system does not just give you peace of mind, it also gives your lawn the satisfaction it requires to stay green. Our technicians are experts when it comes to upgrading watering units. They will inspect that old irrigation equipment and provide you with an affordable price for an upgraded version.
CALL OUR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
We begin each landscape project with an on-site property inspection. While determining the size and scope of the assignment, our team will provide you with a cost estimate. This is also the time to ask questions, make special requests, and learn about what our work entails.
- Low-maintenance artificial grass with excellent durability
- Versatile natural sod lawns that enhance outdoor spaces
- Traditional spray sprinklers and modern drip irrigation
- Functional yard drainage systems for areas that flood
- Knowledgeable tree planting and transplanting services
- Custom landscape design with great attention to detail